Okay. I’ve finally decided I wanted to try a thing. And that thing is, ~DRAW MAGICAL GIRLS BASED ON PEOPLE’S BLOGS~
So I’m not entirely sure what this is. It’s not necessarily a giveaway. Nor is it really a “everyone who reblogs this” kind of post. Though it’s similar? It’s just something I wanted to do for a long long looooong time.
This is what will happen:
- You have until August 18th 2013.
- You do not have to be following me participate
- Reblog this post once (so that you don’t spam your followers if this gets popular??)
- I really don’t care what kind of blog you use (ie: Main, fandom specific, RP), as long as it’s got a layout I can work with.
- The head features will either be based off of your icon/avatar, a picture of you if it is readily available (You don’t need to provide one if you don’t want your face to be known), or what I imagine you look like (hope that makes sense)
- The image will be something simple like the one above.
- There will be not one but five winners. I repeat five winners.
- On August 18th, please keep a look out for the Magical Girl Revolution tag for when I announce the winners. And when I post each of the five winner’s magical girls.
If I have you confused in any sort of way, please shoot me a private message and I will try and give an easier explanation.
I think that covers everything???
Hope you guys have fun with this!12 August 2013 + 3,520 notes